The standard business hours at Vogal Training are Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 16.30 and Friday 08.00 – 15.30 throughout the year.
Teaching is typically conducted between 08.30 and 16.00 including a 30 minute break for lunch at 12.30. Breaks are scheduled at 10.30 and 14.30 for 15 minutes.
Academic year 2020 – 2021
· Monday 30th August 2021– Summer Bank Holiday
· Friday 15th April 2022 – Good Friday
· Monday 18th April 2022 – Easter Monday
· Monday 02nd May 20212 – Early May Bank Holiday
· Thursday 02nd June 2022 – Spring Bank Holiday
· Friday 03rd June 2022 – Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday
We will close over the Christmas and New Year period so the last date for teaching Apprentices before Christmas will be Friday 17th December 2021 and the training centre will begin teaching again on Monday 03rd January 2022.
Any additional closure dates due to staff training & development will be advised throughout the academic year via e-mail communication and social media.
We understand that students will take annual leave throughout the year or may be unable to attend due to illness so on these occasions, we ask that students and employers kindly advise us as soon as they become aware of any such dates and we will record this accordingly on our attendance records.