The standard business hours at Vogal Training are Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 16.30 and Friday 08.00 – 15.30 throughout the year.
Teaching is typically conducted between 08.30 and 16.00 including a 30 minute break for lunch at 12.30. Breaks are scheduled at 10.30 and 14.30 for 15 minutes.
Academic year 2019 – 2020
- Monday 26th August 2019 – Summer Bank Holiday
- Friday 10th April 2020 – Good Friday
- Monday 13th April 2020 – Easter Monday
- Friday 08th May 2020 – Early May Bank Holiday
- Monday 25th May 2020 – Spring Bank Holiday
Academic year 2020 – 2021
- Monday 31st August 2020– Summer Bank Holiday
- Friday 02nd April 2021 – Good Friday
- Monday 05th April 2021 – Easter Monday
- Monday 03rd May 2021 – Early May Bank Holiday
- Monday 31st May 2021 – Spring Bank Holiday
We will close over the Christmas and New Year period so the last date for teaching Apprentices and Pre-Apprentices before Christmas will be Thursday 17th December 2020 and the training centre will begin teaching again on Monday 04th January 2021.
We understand that students will take annual leave throughout the year or may be unable to attend due to illness so on these occasions, we ask that students and employers kindly advise us as soon as they become aware of any such dates and we will record this accordingly on our attendance records.